- Amanda completed her Bachelors and Masters in Elementary Education, and a minor in Sustainability Studies, all at the University of Florida.
- She taught abroad in various regions of Italy for several summers.
- Amanda enjoys traveling, sailing, reading, and going to Gator games!
- Sarah completed her Bachelors and Masters in Elementary Education at the University of Florida
- She volunteers at the Energy Marine Center and Starkey Park with youth of various ages
- Sarah enjoys rock climbing, SCUBA and everything in between
- Mark has been driving for 25 years and has visited the lower 48 states, Canada and Mexico adding up to over a MILLION miles on the road.
- The women in Mark's life have all chosen to dedicate their lives to the military in one form or another. His wife of 38 years is a retired Army Master Sargent, RN and hospital clinical director. While his 2 daughters are serving in the Navy and Coast Guard Reserves in addition to attending nursing school and teaching respectively.
- In his spare time Mark enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, flipping houses with his wife, and his new hobby, kite surfing!