- Rachel comes to WaterVentures by way of Maryland, where she grew up.
- She holds a B.S. in Environmental Science with a concentration in Aquatic Sciences.
- Rachel has a passion for sea turtles and everything about water. Some of her hobbies include spending time at the beach and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Her love for sea turtles come from working in Costa Rica with Leatherback Sea Turtles for a reserach project. While there she also worked with other animals including sloths, howler monkeys and kinkajoos.
- Courtney comes to us from beautiful Canada!
- She completed her Master's in Education for Sustainability at Griffith Univeristy in Brisbane Australia and her undergraduate degree from Brock Univeristy in Ontario.
- Some of her experience includes educating 10-12 year old students about Earth's natural resources in a hands-on manner with the Wild Mountains organization in Australia.
- Courtney has a passion for education, volunteering and assisting others. Her other love is her 5 Shelties!
- Mark has been driving for 25 years and has visited the lower 48 states, Canada and Mexico adding up to over a MILLION miles on the road.
- The women in Mark's life have all chosen to dedicate their lives to the military in one form or another. His wife of 38 years is a retired Army Master Sargent, RN and hospital clinical director. While his 2 daughters are serving in the Navy and Coast Guard Reserves in addition to attending nursing school and teaching respectively.
- In his spare time Mark enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, flipping houses with his wife, and his new hobby, kite surfing!
- Mark recently completed all 120 hours of the Florida Master Naturalist program.